Acne can cause extensive damage to the self-esteem of youngsters and can even get them in to prolonged depressions and it is important to address this issue at an early state, modern medicine offers various ways to address this issue like
1) Medications: Medications for acne ranges from
- Benzoyl peroxide treatment
- Antibiotics (like erythromycin)
- Hormone therapy
- Anti-inflammatory supplements.
2) Dermabrasion: This can be extremely painful and takes a long time for healing and the skin will look raw for a long time. This is generally done aided by general anesthesia.
3) Photo Therapy: A treatment using the visual spectrum of light, it is not highly effective, but don’t have any side effects. Laser treatments are also been practiced lately to remove acne.
Home Remedy for Acne:
With more than 50 million people being affected by acne in the US and Australia alone, acne treatment has now become a super big market for health care professionals and drug manufacturers, however recent studies are clearly proving that the bacterium P. acnes which is the major cause of acne is developing resistance for most of the drug treatments.
It is hence important to find alternatives for preventing acne and curing it in an early stage. Learn more about the conventional medicine and Alternative medicine that can used to cure acne completely at our sister website Alternative Medicine.
Our Recommended Natural medicine for Acne:
|Organic Neem Powder :
|Organic Turmeric Powder :